20 February 2012

residence life

Watch out Residence Life, you just hired this dynamic duo to be RAs next year.


That's right, Westmont has graciously and awesomely offered both Wesley and me positions as RAs next year. For those of you that go to any lame school that isn't Westmont, being chosen to be an RA here is an honor and a big deal.

Wesley is going to be a RA with freshman in Page Hall (our dorm last year) and I've been given a position in Van Kampen with my fellow juniors and some seniors living on campus. I am so stoked for next year, I can't even begin to describe it. So many of my friends were also asked to be RAs: Sarah Mull, Matt Bennett, Kaley Johannesson, David Gaultiere, Margo Georghiou, Chloe Yoder, Alex Gross, Tyler Ogata, Justin Searway... the list keeps going. Wow, I guess I surround myself with the best Westmont has to offer!

It is such a blessing and honor that I was chosen. Something close to 35 men applied for only 13 positions on campus.

I can't wait to see how God uses me next year in VK. It's going to be so much fun, but also such a challenge. Junior year is going to be crazy; I already know I'm going to need to fully rely on my faith to manage everything.

Needless to say, this means I'm staying on campus next year and not venturing abroad again - making some people very happy. I love seeing where God is taking my life in ways and places I could never have planned!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats David I'm hired to be an RA in Armington. Stoked for next year!

    ReplyDelete