08 September 2011

film from Scotland! (pt. 1)

FINALLY! I sent home my 20+ rolls of film with Janelle when she left Scotland almost a month ago, and it's finally been developed and sent to me! When it was first printed, there was a wavy line that went through the top third of all of my pictures that scared the crap out of me. I was terrified that there was something wrong with my camera or my lens. It turns out there was just something on the printer when they were developed and I had them reprinted. Here, broken into two posts, are some of my favorite shots out of many many more to come!

Stonehaven, Scotland

Dunnottar Castle

Elien Donan Castle

Inverbervie, Scotland

Inverbervie, Scotland

Aberdeen, Scotland

Stirling Castle

Stirling Bridge

Banks of Loch Lomond

ScotRail, our means of transportation

1 comment: