07 September 2011

Le Musée du Louvre

I could spend days and days in the Louvre, but we only had 6 hours (so I made the best of it). 

Mona Lisa = legit. We got to the Louvre right when it opened, and we basically went straight to the Mona Lisa. Usually there's a huge line with pushing and solving just to see a glimpse of her, but I got to walk right up and see her. I was told over and over again of people being kind of disappointed by it, mainly because it was so small. I think I showed up with decent expectations of it, and it surpassed all of them! It was more beautiful than I even imagined.

Coronation of Napoleon

What a BABE

Da Vinci's 'Virgin of the Rocks'

View of the courtyard from inside the Louvre

"What's the point of seeing nipples if you don't understand them?" - Laura Shank

Black baby riding a snail...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment