01 February 2011

the bisson

enter benjamin bisson


My friend, my RA, basically my favorite person at Westmont.  Benjamin is the epitome of why I love Westmont and my dorm.  A sophomore originally from Maine, he's a spectacular snowboarder, surfer and skater. Benjamin is an amazing artist: drawing/painting/photography.  I haven't surfed in years, it's almost impossible with my back, but I love going with Benjamin and all my other surfer friends here.  I relax on the beach and take pictures of them shredding.  Santa Barbara has some world class surf spots (this was taken at Rincon), and has the most beautiful scenery.  I cannot imagine myself living anywhere else.  The other week we went to the beach for 10 days straight, in mid-January.  Life is great.

Check out Benjamin's blog, he's an amazing film photographer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment