07 March 2011

roll 2 (I know... I'm going backwards)

While I was home for 4day the other weekend, I spend the night at my sister Annalise's house (age23) in Playa Del Rey.


Yes, Annalise and I are blood siblings even though we look absolutely nothing alike.  She looks pure Italian and I look pure Scottish, but our middle sister bridges the gap.


Even though I knew only one of Annalise's friends at the party (Sarah above), it was still really fun.  I got to see what life and parties are like after college.  Everyone talked about work most of them time, and since I was the only person there not working for a big advertising agency, I was left in the dark.  I had a blast, but I'll take my time through college.  My sister said that this was basically as fun as it gets after college.  I'm glad I'm only a freshman and I've got 3 1/2 years left until then!


0 comments:

Post a Comment