18 May 2011

Santa Barbara


A wise high schooler (oxymoron right there) recently told me that if I'm missing Westmont and Santa Barbara like crazy, then I must have made the right choice for college.


And he's right. Just look at Santa Barbara, it's amazing! I've only been back from college for a week and a half, but I'm already missing Westmont. I miss my friends, my dorm, my room, one of my roommates..., my RA, my RD, even my professors (especially Telford), everything! I was getting kinda sick of it in the moment, but now I can't wait to have it all back in the spring. Being home is great, but I'm so used to seeing all my friends around me all day long at school. It's definitely an adjustment being separated from so many amazing people.

(look closely: that's Benjamin and Peter on a romantic walk along the coast)

0 comments:

Post a Comment