08 March 2012

home in uncertain times


There are truly few things better than coming home to your own bed after a string of near sleepless nights. That was Tuesday night. My health has been steadily declining for over a week, making a good nights rest impossible. Even now that I'm home, sleep hasn't come easy. By back hasn't been this bad in a long time. I went to my doctor at USC hospital and he's starting me on some new medications and I've scheduled experimental procedure #13 for June.

I ask you friends for your prayers in these uncertain and painful days. Hopefully the rest of a slightly extended spring break will reset my mind, body and soul.


Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 
-2 Corinthians 4:16-18

0 comments:

Post a Comment