12 April 2011

is the world ending?

A few weeks ago there was one of the most dramatic sunsets I've seen here in Santa Barbara.  I didn't know what to make of it, but it was awesome!


I only have a few weeks left here, and hopefully there will be more sunsets like this one.  I can't believe that my freshman year of college has gone by this fast.  It really feels like last month was August and I was moving into my dorm and meeting all these amazing people for the first time.  But in less than a month I'll be packing up my room and driving back to LA, not to return until January 2012.  Because in less than 100 days I'll be getting on a plane for Scotland for a month, then an entire semester in Europe and Israel.  I can't wait for summer and Europe, but I at the same time I'm really going to miss my life here at Westmont in John C. Page Hall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment