07 April 2011

talented friends

A few of my good friends preformed at 'The Study", a cafe/grill/hangout spot on campus last night.  Every Wednesday night they have students play.


Wesley and Sarah started the night off, and Josiah joined in on a few songs.  The last song they played was one Wesley wrote after he, Sarah, Erica, and myself pulled an all nighter in the bed of my truck parked by the beach and talked for hours and hours.  


Then one of the most talented friends I have went on.  Jasmine is a senior here and from my home church.  I grew up listening to her play worship and having her here at Westmont, especially when she sings in chapel, is very comforting and very fun.


Jasmine's voice is absolutely amazing, and every time she sings in chapel I have a good day.  It's like a good luck charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment