22 August 2011

operation London

I am finally back with friends! I joined up with our Westmont team on Friday and it has been a crazy few days. It's strange remembering that the people surrounding me aren't strangers like they have been for so long. It's been an exciting weekend packed with walks above and below London. We've been having class in an ancient medieval cathedral. It sure beats any classroom at Westmont! This weekend has been kind of a blur with so much going on, and so much new information going into my brain. It's one thing walking around London on your own, it's another walking around with Gabriel. He was born and raised in London, went to Oxford, then worked for a time at the BBC. He knows absolutely everything about anything. On our walks he talks about everything from royal sex scandals to government murder mysteries. It's been so fascinating walking with him and he points out little facts and insights that we would never know if he wasn't with us. London has been completely different this time around with so many friends. This city is awesome, but I can't wait get to somewhere I've never been.









1 comment:

  1. What the flip it finally happened!!! You guys are adventuring around EUROPE!!!!! I miss you! Take care of ury :)

    ReplyDelete