22 August 2011

Today was a ‘simply marvelous’ day spent walking around the streets of London. Highlight of the day: walking around a park with my entire Westmont group and seeing Brian Archambault randomly walking on the other side of the street! I’d of course completely forgotten that he was here with Point Loma until I saw him. My friends were like, “you know somebody just walking on the street here??” So that was an unexpected fun surprise! Hopefully we’ll be able to meet up this week before I leave for Oxford. Our Westmont group eventually split up and went our separate ways for the evening. I found myself with four others as we walked somewhat randomly around. We covered Covent Gardens, Trafalger Square, Downing Street, Westminster and Big Ben, and ended up on the wharf and ate dinner. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment