14 December 2011

team Vespers squad

Naturally within 48 hours of me being home from Europe I made my way up to Santa Barbara to see everybody I've been missing for the past six months at Westmont! I was asked to take some pictures of the Vespers team and since I'm friends with every single one of them I was more than happy to! These are some of the most genuine and fun people I know at school. They're also some of the craziest so trying to get a picture that isn't completely blurry from them laughing and jumping all around was a challenge. I stuck around and hung out with the team during their practice and the actual Vespers night (every sunday in Page Hall, be there).

Here are some of my favorite shots I've gone through so far:

Money shot

Always laughing and always moving

These people rule

Wes is a boss, as usual

Some of the most amazing voices at Westmont



0 comments:

Post a Comment