14 October 2011

my triumphant return to Italia


Today might have been one of the greatest days of my life. Definitely one of the greatest days of the trip. Our bus dropped us off a ways outside of Venice, and we got to take a bunch of small water taxis into the heart of the city (where our hotel is). This was a view of Venice that I've never seen before, it was unbelievable! 


I was here last during my sophomore year of high school with my European History AP teacher and some students for a spring break trip. This time around is under completely different (better) circumstances and I'm so stoked! Graham Fawcett, Gabe's dad, has met up with us again! Back to poetry in the most beautiful city in the world!


No words can describe how I feel being back, but I think my smile in the following pictures says it all. People have already noticed me change from the moment we crossed over the border in the Alps. My giant Italian family would be proud.


I'm finally back in Italy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment