12 October 2011

recreating pictures: 32 years later

I went to Salzburg on a mission today: to recreate a bunch of pictures from my mom's Europe Semester visit to the city in 1979. The first two are in the Gazebo that was used in the filming of The Sound of Music. Unfortunately they don't allow people into it anymore, so Erica and I had to improvise.

The fist photo the group named: "The Proposal"

1979

2011

The second was named: "The Marriage" (dang that was a short engagement.)

1979

2011

The last one is at the entrance to the gardens where the Von Trapp kids ran around singing one of those catchy songs.

1979

2011



Hi Anna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks David, I LOVE this! Too fun. What's the yellow wall and road by the gazebo now? Guess I shouldn't be surprised that things change in 32 years.

    ReplyDelete